Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (LDT) include:
Assists weight loss
- Alleviates cellulite tissue
- Supports preventative health maintenance
- Detoxifies the body tissues
- Regenerates tissue, including burns, scars (pre- and post- surgical), stretch marks and wrinkles (especially on the face)
- Relieves discomfort from fibro-cystic breasts
- Supports post-mastectomy health
- Relieves chronic joint and muscle pain
- Removes pathogens via the lymph system
- Promotes T-cell development, which assists persons who are HIV positive
- Reduces edema (swelling) of many origins
A wide range of practitioners use Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, including:
- medical doctors
- osteopathic physicians
- physical therapists
- massage therapists, and
- colon therapists.
Buy lymphatic drainage therapy
Or contact the seller
in section "Lymphatic drainage massage"
View also services categories "Massage"